Tuesday, April 21, 2009

England

We've finally all made it to England and are getting our schedule back to normal.
The flight over here was great. It took a long time but that was the only down fall. The kids were amazing and behaved so well. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised they are pretty good kids.
Kayden has already made quite a few friends. He had his first sleepover in our new house. And just about everyday since we've been here he's been out playing football with all the boys in the neighborhood. Kayden started school yesterday and seems to be enjoying it. We live really close to the school so we're able to walk in the mornings.
Landon is enjoying himself too. He tags along with Kayden and seems to keep up with him just fine. He's missing Kayden a lot this week.
Baylee is doing great. She's still getting into everything but instead of my dads books she gets into the dog bowls. Oh well, what can I do? A little bit of dog food won't hury her right?
As for Kim and I we're just happy to be together again. The weeks that we were apart seemed like two Korea trips put together. It's been nice having everyone, including the dogs, together again.
I haven't really had the time to get outside the base yet. But so far I really like it here. The only down fall is the weather. But I've been told that the sun does come out in the summer time. So I'm hoping this year it will be unusually warm and sunny! :)
I miss you and love you all. I wish you all could move here with us. I feel like I'm already missing out on so much with Kiley having a baby and Lindsey and Kelsee getting married. But I've been told 4 years goes by really fast and we'll be home before we know it!
I'll put up pictures of the house and the kids this weekend.
Love you!

3 comments:

Em said...

yeah! it worked i will check this weekly. It sounds like it is going so great already. its always great to live close to the school. i can't wait to see your house. i am working on convinsing trav to let us come out in a year.

Kiley and Ben Pew said...

I am so glad that Kayden has made friends. That is so cute. We are trying to save up some money so we can come visit. And I will let you know what we decide on the car. We have to have the honda inspecting this weekend. Anyways, I miss you guys and wish that we lived out there. I look forward to the pics.

Miranda said...

I miss you already as well !!! I am so glad that you have started a blog so I can keep tabs on you and your family. I can't believe how big your kids have gotten... Sooooo cute !!! Maybe I can save up some money and come and visit ;) Keep in touch !!!